Death Note
Death Note

DEATH NOTE

Welcome to my blog!

I made this blog on the 6th of December, 2007.

My birthday is on the 1st of September.
It is also Teachers' Day!

Do you know me?



I'm a evil devil. Joking :D
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note


Sometimes You think about me yea, But you know that somethings change when there's chaotic you come looking for me. But i go no help for you i thought hate me yea, but i actually the one who hate you yea, Ah yea You Know That I always wanted something give me money and affairs end . Don't try asking for money from me... I A noob bunch no moey yea you know oh yea, i got one dollar for you only .. I own one dollar in one month for my pay in my job but suppose to pay me 10$ in 10 month oh yea .... Woohoo The future desires in your hands....... Your only holy one that can save diasters is G0d oh yea.. God is the heavenly saviour yea i love him i praise him cause his the only best..Sometimes you thing somethings bad but you actually wrong oh yea .. Tune in to http://www.resist-exist.blogspot.com and you will know how it feels you know! you'll know the truth yea what happens when you are dead.................!!!!!!!!


Gene~ wrote at 7:06 AM

0 COMMENTS

Post a Comment

< Home

ABOUT

NAME | Gene
AGE | Seven
RACE | Chinese
GENDER | Male
LOCATION | Singapore

LINKS OUT

ARCHIVES

CHAT BOX


CREDITS